Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Purgatory Flesh


 PURGATORY FLESH
June 11th, 2015
at The Flying Dutchman
156 Wells Way, SE5 7SY London - UK

'for I know that my redeemer lives A purgator upon the dust will stand; Even after my skin is flayed, without my flesh I shall see God.'

A night of divine terrors:
Carousel of Lost Souls, Rotting Flesh Rapture, Tears of Blood, Needles threading the Severed, Suspension - Ritual Tattooing, Butoh, Japanese Demon Bondage Torture, Hanged Man / Litanies of Satan.

Performance by:
Kaitlin Argeaux
Belle Atrix
Bitter Desire
Nelson Brett
Laura Cylon
Haras Deavall
Paula Delgado / Garabato
Victoria Gugenheim
Aizen Kaguya & Marica Innocente (with original soundtrack by Pandu Hidayat)
Rob Lyndon
Venus Raven

Detail event: Purgatory Flesh
Aizen Kaguya & Marica Innocente (Photo: Alexander Blair)